It is about 10 days before the wedding. I can almost check the 10 day forecast on the weather channel! Right as of now it is raining Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday before the wedding, hopefully the sky gets tired of raining by Friday! (and since we are decorating on Thursday, it would be nice for it not to rain then either :) ) Knocking on wood, crossing fingers, and, especially, praying to God! But either way, rain or shine, I will be marrying the man of my dreams, the man I want to grow old with, and the man who might possibly love me just as much as I love him! maybe :)
I haven't seen Kyle in 10 days. Its definitely rough doing the last bit of preparing for the big day apart! I do struggle with it from time to time, but he will be in my arms soon. He takes his BOC exam Thursday morning. This test is so he can be a certified Athletic Trainer, and it has a %20 pass rate. So there is another thing to pray for! He's such a smart man and has been studying hard, I'm sure he will rock it out.
Here is a last cheesy note for you all:
"You won't talk me into it next time,
if I'm going away your hearts coming too.
'Cos I miss your hands I miss your face.
When I get back let's disappear without a trace.
'Cos it's been ten days without you in my reach,
and the only time I've touched you is in my sleep.
But time has changed nothing at all -
you're still the only one that feels like home."
-missy higgins
Kyle I miss you. Come home to me soon!
-Jenni
2 comments:
Oh m'dear, my heart aches to be there with you! It will be a beautiful day!
Hi Jenni, this is Amanda Allen. I just wanted to wish a BIG BIG BIG congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
I hope it's everything you've dreamed about and more!
Post a Comment