Also Mr. Elliott! Anywho. Here I am, January 17th (almost a month later) and they are still in! Over Christmas I showed them to my friend Jen, who teaches P.E. in grade school and she goes "oh all the 3rd graders have those" hahah. So I am a 3rd grader, but I love them! When I got to work and people noticed them I just said "Oh, I turned 25 and started getting gray hairs, good thing my gray hairs come in sparkly!"
Monday, January 17, 2011
Sparkles
So I went home for Christmas and while I was there I got my hair done. I only get it done when I go home so thankfully I have been home every 6-9 months or so. Cut, colored, and this time Kari (the awesomest hair dresser ever) tells me about something new! She puts two bling strands in my hair and says they could fall out in about a week. So I got gold for Christmas! Here it shows in a picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment