A lot has happened since the last time I posted. For one thing, I live 20 hours north of where I used to!
Kyle is the Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at Woodbury High School, and that is a part time job. He also interns at the University of Minnesota and works in an as needed position at Larson Sports Medicine.
Along with having my own photography business. I am independently contracted through First Day Photo to take photos of newborns in hospitals. I also have a couple interviews lined up for some part time jobs on top of those two jobs. Its hard to think about getting another job because then I will be working 6-midnight most nights and Kyle and I will never see each other.
But with Kyle working 3 jobs he can't take on any more and we need to figure out how to be able to pay those lovely student loans! They really do make life depressing.
My goal/limit for weddings next summer is 15 weddings, I have booked two already! If there are more weddings scheduled for fall and winter that would be great too, but 15 is all I am committing myself to for May, June, July, August, and September.
Prayers are appreciated as the ever looming date of student loan payments closes in. Also, if you feel so inclined, donations are also accepted hahaha ..bahahhah.. but seriously, there is a link at the bottom of the blog. :P
Kyle and I have had a little fun though this summer. We were able to go to the Scholten Family Reunion, Kyle competed in a strong man competition, my sister Heidi and my nephew Elliott visited, and we have moved to Minneapolis!
Love you all so much!
-Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment