Don't you love waiting games? Not knowing where your going to be in a year? Its sooo exciting right? ... Right.. I'm ready to know where we will be living more permanently. I'm tired :(.
On that note Kyle and I were looking at houses today... for fun of course! Kyle's comment on one house:
"I don't like the way this house looks."
"Why? Is it too new?"
"No it looks angry." hehehehe
After seeing another house I said:
"oh look its so wittle! I just wanna pinch its chubby cheeks!"
"oh I thought you were looking at a baby"
"a baby house!"
and on that note here is a picture of coach in our current back yard:
p.s. the bus is our land lords. He lives in it on the weekends in the summers when he's in the Wisconsin Dells. He is the engineer for the Ducks :)

No comments:
Post a Comment