Hey!
Today was an awesome day! We made it out to Boone after two days of traveling last night! Today Kyle and I went to get a tour of the school and we loved it! It is such a beautiful campus nestled in the mountains! WOW!!! Now only 15 people get into this grad school a year so it is really competitive. I am pretty sure Kyle has a 1up now for actually driving all the way out here and meeting with the Head of the department, the Strength and Conditioning coach and the head football coach, but we still need your prayers! This college would be perfect to help Kyle fulfill his dream of becoming a strength and conditioning coach. All other grad schools don't have the specific major that he needs. We could also use your prayers that if he does get in, that he gets the GA position, AND that I can find a job. Supposedly its really hard to get a job out here!
When we were on the tour today we walked by some yellow snap dragons. They made me think of Carl and Theresa and family, I had to try real hard not to cry. It made me think that Carl was watching over me right then and there.
Tomorrow we are going to check out apartments and maybe hike up Grandfather mountain. I will have lots of pictures for you all when we get back! I hope all is well with all of you!
Loves and Misses
in His grip
jenni la raine (and kyle ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment