This is a tough one. I will give you the things that are done for coach, and the things coach does, and you can vote in the comments section K? And I'm serious. I really want people to vote so Kyle and I can finally settle this...
You will? K Good.
1. Most often Kyle lets the dog out. (mainly because I don't like going outside of our apartment at night) (and also because Kyle has forgotten that we used to do Rock Paper Scissors for it)
2. Coach cuddles up with Jenni at night. This could be because Jenni doesn't work out that much and Kyle is like a cement statue.
3. When Jenni is in the bathroom, getting ready, showering, and other stuff. . . instead of staying with Kyle on the couch Coach lays down on the carpet right outside of the bathroom and stares at Jenni.
4. When Coach eats he lays down. This may not sound like it means anything, but if Jenni could lay down while she eats she would.
5. Coach poses for pictures for Jenni and she gets awesome pictures every time she tries. Kyle can almost never get a good picture of Coach. However, Kyle has gotten the best picture in the history of Coach pictures.
This is how he sits...
6. When Coach wants to play like a crazy person, I mean dog, he always goes to Kyle.
7. When Coach wants someone to throw something so he can go get it he most often goes to Jenni.
8. Jenni has taught him how to sit, shake, "up top" (high five), and "say please" (speak).
9. Kyle has taught coach "Up" which means to have Coach jump up in your arms while your standing. It sounds really cool, except for the fact that he used to not jump up on people when excited, but now he does it all the time.
10. Jenni is pretty sure that one of these days when she tells Coach to "stop shedding" he will. Just because she told him to.
11. Whenever you are about to put Coach's leash on he stretches, which moves him out of your reach so you can't put his leash on, even though he was the one asking you to take him outside. I don't know what this has to do with the competition though.
12. Every night, without fail, right after Kyle brushes his teeth Coach bolts to the door and expects for Kyle to take him out to go potty.
O.K.
This was a short and sweet post, but please vote! I appreciate your comments on my blog!
P.S.
Coach just accidentally put his toy in the trash can...

4 comments:
He definitely likes YOU most! Mostly because Griffin does the exact same thing while I'm getting ready in the bathroom and Griffin definitely likes me more than Ryan! :)
Ok, this is how I see it. Coach totally likes you better. He has kyle do all the "slave" work if you will. Leaving you with the cute, cuddly, dog that he is. He doesn't want you to have to deal with taking him out, etc. He would rather watch his pretty mama do her makeup and be safe in her arms. So, to sum it up, I vote you.
my pups get up, jump off the couch every time i go to kitchen, bathroom, or just 5 feet away computer desk...i feel so loved ;)
I think they know we love them more :)
I think you are his favorite Jenni.
Post a Comment