Today was mainly spent building up my portfolio for an interview as a graphic designer, as well as editing pictures! At around 5 pm Kyle and I were invited by some friends to go and hang out at the pool with them. We decided we both needed to get a little fresh air, so we went outside for about an hour and swam.
Kyle got water in his ear and has been trying to get it out all evening. Whenever that has happened to me, I would just go to bed and sometime in the middle of the night I would wake up to a whoosh of relief. However, Kyle didn't want to wait that long, so we tried a few other options.
1. Jumping up and down like a frog with the ear in question facing the ground.
failed... many times
2. falling onto a pillow on the bed with the ear in question hitting the pillow first.
failed...
3. pouring water into the ear in question and shaking it out as vigorously as possible
failed...
4. we wanted to put some vinegar and rubbing alcohol in his ear to possibly release it, but sadly we have neither.
I will write again with further news as to the health of Kyle's right ear. Until then. Stay classy United States! Oh wait no... Have a good weekend!
-Jenni
3 comments:
Jenni! That happened to me a few weeks ago! Its miserable. Rich got me something from Wal-greens...should be at Wal-mart too...its mainly rubbing alcohol but it did the trick for sure! I was in major pain and whatever he got worked...and it was cheap, like $3! Hope you are doing well! Its fun to follow your blog!
Does he still have water in his ear?
no more water in the ear :) just fyi
Post a Comment