Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Interview

I had an interview today for a job at an apartment complex in town as the assistant manager today! It went very well. However, she is still interviewing 3 more people this week and will let me know later on Friday. Please pray hard because, if this is what God has in plan for me, I need a job.

Kyle is off volunteering right now at Tech in the Strength and Conditioning program. This is something he just stated today so I'm hoping it goes well! It is going to take up most of his free time (since he had so much already...) But I am glad he is getting the experience and doing something he loves.

Today I was blowdrying my hair upside down like I always do when all of the sudden a furry creature jumped out of the in-wall floor heater at me! I was happy when I found out it was just a very very large dust bunny that had been building up in there and not some animal with venom, diseases, and germs all over it.

I Love and Miss you all very much! Hope all is well with you!

-Jenni O.

No comments: