Monday, September 28, 2009

Fair

Today has been a good day. I had a photo shoot this weekend that I'm working on. We went and worked out. I vacuumed the apartment. The only thing that could make it better is a phone call. I applied to a job that got me really excited last week Wednesday that I would be so perfect for, and it would be so perfect for me! I am praying constantly hoping that I get an interview with them. I know its a long shot but I would appreciate your prayers! I know whatever happens, God has something great in store for us. I just really hope this is it :).

Last night we went to the fair and were able to enjoy smells of cotton candy, turkey legs, and sweaty children haha. It was really fun to ride the Ferris wheel, which was a stretch to do considering it was expensive, but it was so fun! Too bad we only went around 3 times :( Oh well, Kyle and I will just have to buy one someday to put in our backyard :).  It was fun to spend the evening with our friends Brittany and Curits.

Thank you all for all of your prayers and support! You have no idea how much it means to us.

in His grip

Jenni (and Kyle) Ochsner

No comments: