Friday, September 11, 2009

Its a Hard Knock Life

I need to remember that there are a lot of people in worse situations then us. I also need to remember that God doesn't let the situation your in get worse than you can handle. That said, we are really struggling. Kyle's computer broke down again last week, our car broke down today, and I still have no full time job.

I have been waiting for someone to quit at work so I would get their position, well someone put their two weeks notice in two weeks ago, and the position was given to someone else. I am completely blind to what is going on right now. I have not been able to get a hold of the district manager to figure out what exactly is going on. I am just pleading for prayers from anyone for me to get a job. I am working part time at a furniture store as a cashier and getting paid minimum wage. I have been applying to more jobs again bringing the total amount of applications above 70 now, at least. I honestly have lost count.

I would prefer for this job that I've been working towards for a month now to pull through, because its a great job. We shall see.

I haven't been blogging because I wanted to wait until I knew something. However, a couple of weeks have passed by and I still know nothing, so maybe an update on the fact that nothing has changed will be appreciated. Just so you guys know that I will keep blogging.

Miss you all
-Jenni (and Kyle)

No comments: