It was my birthday this past week. We went out to eat at Red Lobster and I got the Ultimate Feast :) After that we went to Olive Garden and I got my favorite desert! It was the Black Tie Moose Cake. AMAZING! The week went really fast with work and now I don't work for another week because tomorrow we are leaving for Kansas City! Our flight leaves at 7:15 tomorrow morning and I will see my sister and little Jenni tomorrow for lunch!! I am so excited to go home! Yay for Christmas!
Today we brought Coach to the vet and he weighs 8.9 lbs! 3 weeks ago he weighed 6.8 lbs, so he has grown a lot! He got shots as well and now he is not feeling the greatest. He won't even play with his friend Katarza tonight! We will be keeping him at Lauren and Justin's place for most of Christmas as well as Brittany's place for a little bit of break. So even though I will miss Coach a lot, he will be in good hands. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment