Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life Groups!

So this picture is not the beginning of the evening, nor is it a rating on how well the evening went. Its more just Kyle, and his ability to sleep anywhere at anytime. Life Groups is a Newlywed/Engaged Bible study that me and some friends are attending/doing. The men are reading "Captivating", which I have decided is now one of my new favorite words. The women are reading "Wild at Heart". This Bible study is to help us understand our Spouses better. It has been so awesome!

This was an evening where we all decided to try and get together and eat food/watch a Will Ferrell movie. We had steak, crab dip, taco dip, salsa, some other kind of dip, jalapeno poppers, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and cookies! We also watched Starsky and Hutch, which by the way had some awesome music. For instance; "Afternoon Delight". They don't make songs like that anymore. Now its all Discosticks and Martians.

Any who, here are some pictures from the night.


Yummy food


 The boys grillin. Shane, Dustin, Alex, and Kyle.


Coach showing off his tongue.



The enjoyment of a new puppy! Sweet Marie.


Zoe Chillin.





A little more of Zoe.



Jalapeno Poppers! No I would not eat them, but they sure looked tasty for those who like spicy!



Zoe, Tyler, and Coach playing.



Megan, Marie and I. I don't have any pictures with Meagan or Dijon! We need to do that next time, and a picture with all of us together!








This corn is what I like to call: Hill-billy teeth corn...


Meagan, Alex and Megan enjoying the new puppy.


Dijon and Shane


Dustin sitting in his couch the way its meant to be sat in.


Aw puppy!


Yes, I know I'm cute.


Very cute.


Meagan and her baby Tyler. This little chica is named after where Meagan and Dustin got engaged!




"Goodbye y'all! I hope you had a fun time!" -Tyler

No comments: