Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 23, 2009: The Excitement Begins!

Hey all!
This summer has been very exciting! I studied abroad in Thailand, Kyle and I got engaged, Kyle has a sweet internship at LeMars PT, and I've been designing a wedding! Or... choreographing one if you will :) I kind of have a photographer booked. I have the site for the ceremony and reception booked, the caterer booked, etc. One of the most exciting things is that I bought my wedding dress this weekend! We got it at a real fun store for a real fun price! 75% off!! Woot woot! I went wedding dress shopping with my sister Heidi (and Maid of Honor) and the first dress I tried on at the first place we went to was the one! We tried on many others but none of them could compete, this one is just so me! (if any of you have any idea what that means.) I tried to find this dress online, but I can't find it anywhere, so hopefully no one that I know will get the exact same thing :)
Two weeks from now (August 3rd) Kyle and I will be road tripping out to North Carolina to visit his favorite grad school, which is Appalachian state, its in Boone, NC and way up in the mountains close to Sugar and Grandfather mountain! Kyle will look at the school while I am roaming for possible job opportunities, later we will check out appartments and hopefully pick one! There are a lot because its such a huge college town. The town has 15,000 people in it when school isn't in session and 30,000 when it is!
This should be an exciting trip for us and I will update you more on any more news!
Pray for Uncle Carl, Aunt Theresa and family as this is a very trying time. Pray for a miracle, I hear God is still handing those out these days :)
in His grip
Jenni La Raine
(and Kyle :) )

No comments: