I don't know why something this little can bother me this much. I suppose people are just try to be different from the crowd. But when someone writes me a note on my facebook wall saying,
"I am so glad your back from your trip! (:" Instead of :) or...
"I really like you (;" Instead of ;)
I get really confused. I see this...
I know its probably my eyes are used to seeing one thing, and then someone does something different and my eyes feel like they've been assaulted. I get confused or it takes me some time to realize that when they said that they really like me, they meant it instead of sarcastically saying it to make me think they really hate me.
So to all of you out there in emoticon land, please do not confuse or upset me with your abstract emoticons. It isn't very nice.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you feel that way. ):
;)
Post a Comment