I decided to wear a hat tonight. It doesn't happen very often, I have to wear one of my husbands hats, but as I didn't feel like doing my hair tonight I grabbed one of his baseball hats that matched my outfit. I hadn't planned on going anywhere this evening as I have a lot of work to do at home. We went over to some friends house for a minute and I brought my camera to shoot a couple pictures of us with them, (these will be added later).
Last minute we decided to go to Las Brisas and have free chips and salsa and listen to a band for a tiny bit. I took my camera with me but by the time we got there I decided I should hide her in the trunk. When it was time to go I asked my friend to pop the trunk. When I leaned in to pick up my camera the trunk lid smashed down onto the top of my head. But as it wasn't in my line of vision due to my hat wearing it is possible that I just slammed my head straight into the trunk lid. (These kind of things also happen with open cupboard doors, low hanging lights, and other things just out of my hat-wearing sight.)
It hurt really bad, but as I was super embarrassed and no one saw me, I just bit my lip, let my eyes swell with water and swallowed really hard before going back to the car. (I don't know if they noticed my stupidity.) I went home right after that and changed into my comfy clothing.
I was sitting on my bed here, with my computer, working on organizing my photography portfolio when hubby asks "why is your shirt in the trash?"
...
Its possible I shouldn't have written this blog at all tonight as I don't know if I will remember it. I don't remember throwing my shirt I was wearing in the trash. If there are a lot of errors I blame it on my concussed head, as well as the possibility that this blog may not have been as entertaining as I hoped.
well... I am going to turn in for the night so I don't do anything else that I'm going to forget... hopefully its O.K. that I'm going to bed with a possible concussion :S


No comments:
Post a Comment